Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tool #11

One of my favorite tools that I found while creating this blog was Prezi. I remember teachers using Power Point very often when I was in middle school, but Prezi is a much more visually stimulating way to share information in a presentation. I also think it would be a great tool for students to use when presenting project over music composers or music theory.

I have transformed my thinking about the learning that will take place in my classroom by opening my eyes to new web tools that are easy to use and will create a fun learning atmosphere in my classroom. I would like to use my ipads in stations around the room more often. I think that the students would appreciate and enjoy the visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning styles that come from working in stations.

I was surprised at how easy it was to find the plethora of web tools to use in the classroom. Now that I am acquainted with many new tools, I will definitely be using them in my classroom next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment