Friday, May 24, 2013

Tool #4

The document that was shared on my campus was a form that the teachers use to fill out the STARS award recipients. Each teacher is to add two students to the list that they feel work above and beyond in their class. It is a shared file with the whole school, so all teachers can see who has been nominated by which teacher. This document was helpful and time efficient in compiling a master list for the STARS Award Ceremony.

The document I created in Google Docs is a questionnaire for each student to fill out about themselves. I found it very easy to create a document in Google Docs. I can use Google Apps in my classroom when students need to access their documents for projects. I am very excited to see it's effectiveness put to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment